What is a business line of credit and how does it work?
- 1 What is a business line of credit and how does it work?
- 2 Looking For The Best Line of Credit?
- 3 Do I Qualify For A Line Of Credit?
- 4 What’s needed to apply:
- 5 Top Ways to Use a Line of Credit
- 6 Buy Inventory
- 7 Cover Payroll
- 8 Bridge Cash Flow Gaps
- 9 Market Your Business
- 10 We're Waiting For Your Application!
- 11 The best customer service
- 12 Great guys
- 13 Great customer service from Remo
- 14 Excellence!!
- 15 Great company and great guys that helped me
- 16 We love this company
A line of credit is one of the most flexible business funding options on the market.
With a business line of credit, you receive a credit line of a specified amount, and you can draw funds at any amount up to your limit. You’ll only need to pay back the funds you draw and you only accrue interest on those funds.
A business line of credit is a great financing option to support your cash flow, purchase inventory, or upgrade equipment.
Do I Qualify For A Line Of Credit?
- 680+ Fico Credit Score
- $25,000+ annual revenue
- 6+ months time in business
What’s needed to apply:
- PBC application
- 4 months of business bank statements
- Recent credit report
- Most recent business and personal tax return